Hawkins International is thrilled to welcome our newest client, Hotel Granduca Houston, to the HIPR family! This luxurious Houston destination is perfect for your next Italian-inspired vacation. Intrigued? Here is everything you need to know:
- Looking for an event venue – the hotel is a perfect spot for any social gathering. From weddings, to birthdays, to fundraisers and even baby showers, one of their four meeting rooms or luxurious Salone Rialto ballroom will be sure to fit your needs.
- Hotel Granduca is home to Houston’s best Italian restaurant, “Ristorante Cavour”. It’s the first establishment in the Houston area to have introduced the Italian custom of “Aperitivo.” Similar to Happy Hour, this Italian tradition combines the crafted cocktails with an all-you-can-eat small bites buffet on Thursday evenings, a popular favorite amongst guests and locals alike.
- As a leader in luxury hotels, Hotel Granduca has received awards form Conde Nast Traveler Gold List, Conde Nast reader’s choice “Top 15 Hotels in Texas” and Forbes Four Star Rating as well as a Leading Hotels Designation.
- The property occupies a prime location in the heart of Uptown Park, Houston. Whether you’re in town for leisure or business, “Space City” is right outside the hotel’s front door.
- The hotel is described as “Palace of The Duke” as it was inspired by the life of Alberto Malatesta, the Grand Duke of Monfallito- a region in Piedmont, Italy.
- The hotel was created by an innovative developer in luxury hospitality named Giorgio Borlenghi and is based on his family heritage. It was the first hotel established in the collection of Granduca Hotels Hospitality Group with a sister property located in Austin.
- The hotel welcomes pets for those traveling with dogs or cats. Hotel Granduca’s concierge is happy to coordinate pet-friendly dining, shopping and entertainment for furry companions. There is a small pet deposit prior to check-in, not applicable to service animals. A portion of this charge is donated to a non-profit, no-kill shelter in Houston that provides comprehensive care, support and rehabilitations for animals in need. The hotel staff is happy to provide treats and bowls during guests stay.
- With 122 available rooms, ranging from deluxe rooms to luxurious suites, there is something for every one. There are even residential-style rooms available for those seeking longer stays, including a custom kitchen and living/dining area separate from the master bedroom. Additional features include complimentary Wi-Fi, HDTVs, walk-in closets, large bathrooms, operable windows and balconies overlooking the hotel’s pool and gardens.
- Hotel Granduca houses more than 1,700 pieces of European artwork which is a true testament to its Italian heritage and authenticity in the midst of Houston, Texas.
- Amenities galore! The hotel offers full service amenities to all of its guests. Favorites include a 24 hour concierge and room service, a billiard room, a state of the art fitness center, a sauna, massage rooms and a pool area surrounded with private cabanas.
Subscribe to Hawkins International Public Relations' Blog
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from blog.hawkpr.com